Published on:

Common Initial Questions From Georgia Potential New Clients

As an Atlanta injury lawyer who has been handling personal injury and malpractice cases for over 25 years, I have seen a lot of potential new clients. Many have asked, in one form or another, some version of the following questions:

My wife fell when leaving our neighbors house. She broke her ankle in 3 places, can we recover for her injuries?

I have a quick question, my husband was hit by that train that was in the news and we need help.

I fell in a City of Atlanta water meter that had a broken cover, and broke my leg, is the City liable?

My wife fell when leaving our neighbors house. She broke her ankle in 3 places, can we recover for her injuries?

My wife was killed by medical malpractice and I would like to know how to the medical records and an autopsy.

I was in my backyard when I was attacked by my neighbor’s 3 pit bulls. Can I sue my neighbor for my hospital bills?

My family and I are looking for a lawyer to represent us for the wrongful death of our father who was struck and killed by a drunk driver. Do you handle these types of cases?

Can I sue the VA for injuries I sustained when a private dentist committed malpractice and cases a dental injury to me?

My son was run over and dragged by a MARTA bus. I want to sue MARTA for this but they told me that they are not liable, is this true?

Do you handle negligence cases against the City of Atlanta?

Do you handle wrongful death cases against nursing homes?

Do you handle negligence cases against a store owner for injuries I sustained on unsafe conditions?

My son was killed early this morning in a car accident. I want to know what happened. Can you help me?

Do you handle automobile accident cases?

My family is looking to pursue a wrongful death suit. Who in the family is allowed under the law to bring this claim for the family and how do we do it? We want justice for the death of our father.

My mother died in a nursing home. I don’t think she was taken care of properly. Can you help me look into this?

I broke my ankle in 3 places on an electric scooter, can I sue them even though I signed a waiver?

The dentist broke my jaw removing a tooth. I signed an informed consent form. Is he still liable to me for my injuries?

My sister was killed in the parking lot of a local McDonald’s and I would like the police report, how can I get it?

I was beaten up in a bar by the bouncers. I was drunk so I am guessing that I do not have any legal rights, is that true?

My friend’s daughter was killed by a drunk driver early Saturday morning and I am contacting lawyers to see who can help him deal with this horrible situation?

I have a quick question, do you handle dog bite cases?

I have suffered a nerve injury from a root canal and I am looking for a lawyer who handles dental malpractice. Is this something that you can handle?

Do you handle dental malpractice cases, I want to see if I have a case?

What is the statute of limitation for a breach of contract case in Georgia?

I was fired from my job and my former employer is refusing to pay the commissions that I earned before I was fired, is that legal?

Robert J. Fleming is a partner in the law firm of Katz Wright & Fleming LLC, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia and Decatur, Georgia. He is a personal injury attorney who has been handling wrongful death, dental malpractice, professional negligence, car accidents and premises injury cases for individuals and families who have been injured or died as a result of negligence for over 25 years. He practices in and around the Atlanta, Georgia area including handling lawsuits in Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, Gwinnett, Cobb and other counties in Georgia and nearby cities such as Alpharetta, Chamblee, College Park, Conyers, Duluth, Decatur, Doraville, Hapeville, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Peachtree City, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Stone Mountain, and Smyrna. If you or a family member has been seriously injured and would like to discuss your case in complete confidence, contact Robert J. Fleming directly on (404) 525-5150 or contact us online. We are here to help.

Contact Information